Thursday, May 01, 2008

Record Breaking Labour day

Terie Chen Xi spent the whole day at my house today, close to that. Around 11:30 to 8:40 i think.


Our initial plan was just to watch Juno or Phantom of the Opera (POTO), but she decided to stay to do some work and kope song songs (i koped many nice songs from her too YAY!).


Juno wasn't particularly interesting, since its not one of the first shows on teenage pregnancy that i've watched. The movie ended in no time, but munching away on all those junk food I have...its just great. Okay, I should cut down on my junk food intake, its really...really high.

Anyway, I think we're really weird people. We hung clothes on my window to block out the sunlight, switched off all the lights and pulled the monitor right to the table edge and sat on the bed to watch Juno HAHA. The clothes (or rather, coats) are still there LOL.



I found out that Terie and I have very similar taste in music but our food preferences are so different haha!

and..NEVER STAND BEHIND TERIE WHEN SHE'S WASHING HER FACE HAHA. or you'll be wet all over! O:


My mummy cooked lunch for us and we did homework after that! Wasn't TOO productive but I managed to complete two maths worksheets (with many qns on algebra) and she did SS + maths too. Got very distracted by random chats, blog surfing, video watching, song listening and even more talking. OOPS.


LUNCH! rice with corn and vegetables!


Time whizzed pass us and we had dinner (Y) i love curry and rice and the 5 course meal hohoho! Terie's dad bought fried rice for her so we ended up sharing them. My silly and gay brother locked himself in the room to study -__-


It was more song koping after dinner, then terie went home to catch her 9 oclock show. Terie has many many nice songs ahhh! Ohyes, we still haven't solved the mystery of the missing cable. Maybe my room's too messy, she said she'll help me clean up on my birthday HAHA. That's a...really great gift hmm. I missed out some details i think o_O



That's all I have for today, because I'm still not good at indices and test is coming...wait its tomorrow! D:



POTO MISSION and HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE MISSION up next, although I've watched howl's moving castle a few times, I don't mind. not at all ^_^



I HAVE NO TIME TO WATCH FAMILY GUY TODAY! ): stewie is so cute!



and YAY FOR ANNA! SHE FOUND NO ME AMES AND CON TE PARTIRO AND ENDLESS LOVE! (i've been trying to get them since forever)

YAY FOR EVERYONE
READING THIS 8D




1 may
ashley: i did not do smt evil -.- LOL
{yes you did you pangseh-ed annia for the rest! O:}

anqi
: omg FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOOOOD!!! XD
{hahaha you greedy pig but i love FOOD TOO FOOD FOOD FOOODDDDDD! :D}

ngik hiong
: lol i saw u at tanah merah mrt. but i couldnt call u coz i was at the opposite platform -.- lol and i didnt really watch it juz happen to see tt episode ^^
{hahahaha i see xD LOL you still watched it xD jiggly puff is just cute la :D}

No comments: